Author Topic: secret santa?  (Read 7840 times)

Bleys1

• Lamz0r N00b
secret santa?
« on: December 04, 2014, 09:38:20 AM »
are we having a secret santa this year? who is currently running 7L? :)

Perem

• me4t begZ0r
Re: secret santa?
« Reply #1 on: December 07, 2014, 02:58:13 PM »
Hopefully, I did it last year so I'd like to participate this year.  Who fancies running it?
I am a pirate.

Xenthes

• Administrator
  • C.H.U.M.
  • Reigning King
« Reply #2 on: December 08, 2014, 04:55:39 PM »
I am still the clan leader. No one has offered to do SS this year as of yet.

Bleys1

• Lamz0r N00b
« Reply #3 on: December 12, 2014, 04:51:39 PM »
I would have no problem doing it, I just would like to take part as well so I can just use a RNG for everything once the signup is complete. I can do this by just mailing a random number to each player then the next day posting a randomized list of all players participating. Players find their number, that's who they get present(s) for.

I think using the present hiding mechanic would be fun to use this year.  Each participant could ask one other random participant to hide their gift for them and then send the player a message where the gift is hid (direct or cryptic?), so you only know that the person who hid your gift is NOT your secret santa. ;)

It's now the 12th so if we run signup until the 21st that gives 3 days to get everything done so presents can be sent by crimbomas! Sound good?

If so do it like previous signups I've seen, post a wishlist with kinda cheap, good/rare, expensive with a few items on each and we will get this going. :) Everyone is welcome to participate, I'm not sure how many new players are here but you don't have to be rich to play.

Is it possible to do this with the other guild thats in clan chat? I don't really know much about that whole situation.
« Last Edit: December 12, 2014, 05:03:17 PM by Bleys1 »

Perem

• me4t begZ0r
I am a pirate.

anything