Author Topic: Hodgman's imaginary hamster, overcoat, and whackin' stick (how you get them)  (Read 93326 times)

King Beanface

• KoL Administrators
  • C.H.U.M.
  • Bean, the clammie, by the luffable shii <3
    • Sick Joke Promotions
I'll direct any run for a fee >_>

Whatever he charges you, I'll charge less ;)

Lets bring some good old fashioned competition into this thing!!! lol

(kidding guys, I don't want fees)

I'd undercut sars again... But even I'm not massochistic enough to pay you lot to stress me out ;)
ZapRowsdower: You'll know next time, Beanface, always use protection when dealing with Pacone

Aoi

• Flaming Troll
Though this does bring up the point of an enterprising mercenary who happens to be the only person in a specific class or whatnot.

sarspastic

• C.H.U.M.
  • Shii rules!
Luckily, we won't have to worry about that in a clan our size with the amount of awesome, generous, giving people who would be willing to help out just because.

WRP/C

• me4t begZ0r
Speaking of awesome and generous... lets get another clan-hamster this Sunday!  Still have 3 slots available (DB, SC, Sauce) and are in need of a professional lamb!

shiigirl

• Spam Witch
Re: Hodgman's imaginary hamster, overcoat, and whackin' stick (how you get them)
« Reply #19 on: September 02, 2009, 07:40:39 PM »
I'd suggest making note of who has a hamster - like putting a little * after the name or something. It wouldn't really make a big difference, but.... >.>

Also, can you add Shiigirl on as a multi of kimi405? I'll start hamstering... eventually...

Zaranthos

• Administrator
  • C.H.U.M.
Re: Hodgman's imaginary hamster, overcoat, and whackin' stick (how you get them)
« Reply #20 on: September 02, 2009, 08:46:14 PM »
Added.

List of who has hamsters is in another thread with the logs.

shiigirl

• Spam Witch
« Reply #21 on: September 02, 2009, 09:21:07 PM »
touche!

killsomeone

just throwing ideas out there
3 million per point (if you are buying your way to a hamster)
« Last Edit: November 17, 2009, 06:03:12 PM by killsomeone »

raptor666

• Lamz0r N00b
If I have 30 million meat and want to purchase Hamster run for Zaranthos, will his 12 points reduce the amount I pay to sponsor his run? Kmail me (12 = 90% off)