Author Topic: Dreadsylvania Machine Run  (Read 5160 times)

Bantyak

• Lamz0r N00b
Dreadsylvania Machine Run
« on: September 03, 2013, 03:51:00 PM »
I was thinking we should do a Dread run where the machine is fixed and everyone gets all skills they want. Since GIVING OR RECEIVING A SKILL DOES NOT USE UP THE NONCOMBAT, people can get a *lot* of skills if there are enough people. Doing The Machine multiple times is much easier if you have a ghost pencil used for The Tower, since you can go back to it over and over again. Other than the fact this is going to be very much focused on the machine, it'll be the same as a normal run, where sponsoring and distribution are considered. Also, if you need to wait a little while in the machine, wait, and ask in dread chat for someone to help you. People who can help should.
大家是白痴

Bantyak

• Lamz0r N00b
Re: Dreadsylvania Machine Run
« Reply #1 on: September 03, 2013, 05:44:37 PM »
I made this because most runs, the machine is never fixed, and when it is, people don't take advantage of it.
大家是白痴

gangan

• Flaming Troll
« Reply #2 on: September 03, 2013, 09:51:43 PM »
I would be on board with that.  Spored is a sauce class and would be willing to donate a capacitor.  Gan is an accordion thief.  It would be easier for me if we had a set time and enough people to get the rotation going before someone cleared the castle.  :p

bsander

• Lamz0r N00b
« Reply #3 on: September 04, 2013, 07:24:44 AM »
You guys are aware that only a single capacitor can be used and thus only three machine skills (in total) can be gained per Dreadsylvania instance, right?

Bantyak

• Lamz0r N00b
« Reply #4 on: September 04, 2013, 02:46:53 PM »
Last time the machine was used, 4 skills were gotten, and though I never tested to see if it still worked, it's more than 3
大家是白痴